I’m committed to becoming greater in every way in 2019. Caring more about the things that matter (to me), being more present in the now, letting the small things go, leveling up…to name a few of my priorities for the year. I’ve been listening to all of the podcasts. Here’s a quick rundown of the 6 most meaningful podcasts to me so far this year.
(Note: Some of these weren’t published in January, but that’s when I got to listen.)
- Ed Mylett Show – The Secret to How I get 21 Days a Week! (January 28, 2019)
- Rise – Daily Habits that Change the Game with Brendon Burchard (#75)
- The School of Greatness – Jay Shetty: Small Changes for Lasting Results (January 15, 2019)
- The Brendon Show – Best Of: The Power of Perspective (Season 5-Episode 41)
- Rise Together – You Can’t Grow Unless You Fail (#30)
- Earn Your Happy – Use This to Keep Going When You Want to Quit (Episode 309)